Monday, May 16, 2011

JMasta's Latest Song

JMasta is my youngest son and he has been busy creating music again. He recently released this song and I thought you might enjoy hearing it.



Here are the lyrics to the song:

Hello?
Yes World,
Hey, I’m speakin to you,
Hello?
Yes World,
You’re the one I’m talkin to,
Hello?
Yes World,
You did hear correctly,
Hello?
Yes World,
I’m gonna hit you quite directly,
Where it hurts,
‘Cause that’s what it takes to you get you on your knees,
In the dirt,
Is where your thoughts and philosophies need to be,
One nation under God,
Used to be but now it’s not,
One nation under God?
Used by sex, violence, flaws,
I’m sick and tired,
Of all your words, they’re so obscene,
It’s like we’re hired,
To kill, hate, lie, and bleed,
So now it’s time,
to raise your glass up a little higher,
But just remember,
Judgment comes from a higher power,

*Chorus*

First of all,
You make me sick,
I can’t even hardly stand you,
Second of all,
It’s hard to think of all the things I hate about you,
Next in line,
I’mma treat you like the horror film you are,
Call me Freddy, Jason, Pinhead, even Michael Meyers,
I’m the Amityville Horror House,
I will make you go insane,
Fill your dirty minds with scripture,
Until your dirty dying day,
You will never see the light,
If you continue to believe,
That life is meant for pleasuring you,
Not the man on Calvary,
I’ve been sent to be completely honest about all of this,
And you’re not gonna like the words I say as I end upon this diss,
There’s a place that you will go and spend eternity someday,
It’s a place with lakes of fire you will not like I can truly say,
Your flesh will burn forever and the flame never put out,
And you will never be released no matter how loud you scream and shout,
The only way to escape eternal suffering and pain,
Is to stop and turn your life to Jesus, the Lamb who was slain!

*Chorus*

-PRAYER-
Father God! I pray that this nation find you before it is too late, Lord.
That they find you before they are living, breathing, and experiencing fire for eternity, Jesus! Help them to open their eyes and see their mistakes, see their faults, and repent, Lord. I pray that You forgive them for what they do! Jesus, I ask that You open their eyes, open their hearts. Help them to come to you, Jesus, to the foot of the cross before it is too late. I pray this, Lord, in Your name, in the precious name, of Jesus Christ. AMEN.

No comments: