Monday, August 22, 2011

Putting together my dream home gym

Guest post written by Tara Lewis

I've thought about putting together a home gym for a while now. I just like being at home and working out so that I can concentrate on my own workout instead of being self conscious around other people. I also hate waiting to get on cardio machines at the gym, which is a problem during the times that I can go to the gym. So I thought that it would be good to finally work on one for myself at home.

So I went online to see exactly what I could do with my guest bedroom to make it into a fitness room. While I was online looking at some info on what I could do with that space, I ran across the site homeproimprovement.com. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided that I should use it to get some carpet in that room that would be good for a gym type area.

I've found some other ideas for my fitness room. I want it to be very calming, but in a way where I can just focus on my workout and not anything else.

No comments: