Thursday, March 22, 2012

Carpet store

Carpet store

Content by Kyle Lowe

My mother decided that she wanted to upgrade the carpets in her house after many years of having the same old carpets. I never thought I would see the day when this would happen. A friend of mine owns a carpet business so we decided to go to his store to look and see if he had something that my mother would like. She is pretty picky when it comes to buying things for her house. I was pretty impressed when we got to the store. I had never been there before, and was pleasantly surprised at the many different styles and colors of carpet that he carried. While my mom was running around with a salesman, I took a tour of the store with my friend. He has always wanted me to come by and see his store. Obviously it is something to be proud of. He showed me the show rooms and then took me to see all the offices he had set up at the back of the store. He showed me how they were hooked up to t1internet.net with all of the top of the line equipment that he needed to run the business. After about two hours my mother had finally decided on the type and color carpet that she wanted to order. I was really glad because I didn’t want to have to take her all over town shopping.

No comments: