Monday, February 24, 2014

Pathetic

In my job I do a lot of walking some days. When I first started in this position I would try and walk very quickly and it helped me to drop some pounds that I was having a hard time getting rid of. Well this winter I have put on about 3 pounds and I thought I should start picking up my speed when I am walking around the halls at work. Hoping that if I do this day after day that I can drop those 3 pounds. So I got off to a good start today. It felt good to walk fast until this afternoon I suddenly felt pain in my left thigh area. I thought to myself, "Oh you got to be kidding me!" So tonight I am sitting here with a heating pad trying to calm the pain down. I suppose I will have to gradually get back into walking fast. It's a bummer that I hurt myself so easily.

No comments: