Friday, February 26, 2010

Family Vacation

We live in a state that has had a lot of snow storms and snow in itself. It seems as though this winter has been longer then normal. We are all fed up with the cold, snow and bad roads that we have to endure. I know for me I am ready for a fun tropical family vacation and I know exactly where I would want to go and that would to stay at one of the luxury Karisma hotels in Mexico. You can find hot tubs and hammocks, swim-up rooms with ocean views, white gauze curtains floating over four poster beds, beautifully presented food made by expert chefs. This is a family vacation of pampering all under one price and I'm sure anyone enduring a winter like we have well deserves such a vacation.

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**

No comments: