Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life Insurance

If you are someone who is married and have children you will probably want to consider buying life insurance. Even if you are single this is important. I know when our children were younger I thought if something ever happened to my husband, how would I be able to support my children and myself and also if something happened to me how would that affect my husband and children. We always felt we should both have life insurance to make sure that if a tragedy happened we would be well taken care of financially. It is really important to consider this. Even as we get older we don't want to lose our spouse and then leave a burden of funeral expenses and possibly medical and other expenses. Be prepared and make sure you have life insurance.

No comments: