Thursday, September 30, 2010

Monday's Golf Trip

Monday's Golf Trip

Content by Kyle Lowe

So I had a weeks vacation (with pay) two weeks ago, I was really excited to go camping and most of all go on a Golf trip on Monday to Sedona. I had everything packed, my lights were shot off, my dog was at the sitters and the home security alarm installed by adt brinks was set. Everything was just right and the anticipation set in quickly. It was an hour drive to Sedona but it was great I had my buddy Dave upfront with me and Chris and Charlie in the back. We reminisced the whole ride there and stopped at a bar for a quick drink to spice things up a little. As soon as we arrived in AZ at the Sedona course, we fled the truck and headed straight towards the green. This course was awesome and the view was even better. I can't even remember now how many pictures I took down there, but we'll just say my wife is now having fun with scrap booking. We played 18 holes and decided that our day was through, sadly enough. Then it was time to head on down the road and do a little camping while enjoying time with the boys. The whole trip was just as fun as we had hoped it to be.

No comments: