Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad Realtors Everywhere

Bad Realtors Everywhere

Authored by Leandro Delgado

Real estate is a very competitive market, particularly here in San Francisco. There are only so many buyers out there in a market like this one so all the realtors in the area are really cutthroat when it comes to marketing themselves. For example, I heard a story about a realtor in a different neighborhood than my own who got into a battle with another over web domains! How silly is something like thatï¾…as if a domain really determines how much business a realtor gets. Another horror story detailed how one realtor literally crashed another's open house, bringing tons of booklets advertising her own properties and trying to poach the clients right ! from that first realtor's showing! I would never imagine doing any of those crazy things I hear about but if business gets any worse, I'm going to have to come up with something! Thankfully my up and up marketing tactics seem to be working for now, so I'm going to stay above the fray until absolutely necessary. I'm not that kind of realtor!

No comments: