Thursday, April 21, 2011

Topamax Lawsuit

Birth defects in babies can be so difficult to deal with. Thankfully I never had anything like that with my babies. I feel so bad for the parents that have to go through this and especially the babies that live with defects such as a cleft lip or cleft palate. Recently it has been said that their is a Topamax lawsuit because they are linking this drug to the cause of these types of defects in babies. If you are someone who is going through the exact same thing as I am talking about then it is important for you to contact O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949 because they know it is not your fault or the child's fault for these defects to happen. They will help you get the compensation you deserve and need.

**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thank you for your comment!