Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Dreams Came True!

My Dreams Came True!

Thanks for the article from Maxine Taylor

Today was was the best day of my life! I got to see a Nascar race and I have been waiting to attend one since I wass 10. It was just me who went, my wife and daughter stayed home to bake cookies for a school function. I left the house in a rush, but set the home security alarm from home systems HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS TX before I got in the car. I drove almost 80mph the whole way there and got there in less than 30 minutes. The stadiums were packed and the parking lots were almost full. I'm lucky I got there just in time. I bolted out of the car and practically ran to my seat, hoping that the race would start sometime soon. It was about 20 minutes after I sat down that the cars started flying around the speedway and people started screaming. The race was amazing all and all and I am hoping to make it a routine of going there at least once a month. Hopefully my wife will let me make this happen. Im not to sure how well it will go over with her.

No comments: