Friday, October 29, 2010

Tennis is My Passion

Tennis is My Passion

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

Playing tennis is my passion. I have been playing tennis ever since I was a junior in high school. I am now 53 years old and still play tennis on a regular basis. Tennis has helped keep my looking very young. I am losing my hair, but physically I look much better than many people in my age category.

I use to play a lot of tennis with my wife. We would gather up our tennis equipment, set our homeAlarm systems and the leave for the tennis courts. Usually we would play at the local gym where they have some indoor courts but during the summer we will play at one of the many outdoor tennis courts they have around town.

My wife and I ran into enough problems with our relationship that we decided to get a divorce. Even though we are now divorced we still play tennis together a few times each month. We don't play tennis with each other as much as we use to, but I still relish the time we have together. We seem to hate each other unless we are playing tennis or talking about tennis.

Playing tennis is a great way to meet new people, especially if you travel to any amateur tennis tournaments that are held. I like most people but all of my friends and acquaintances respect the fact that tennis is my main priority in life.

No comments: