Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dancing with the Stars


The finale for Dancing with the Stars was on last night and my two favorite couples were in the final two. Christy Yamaguchi and her partner Mark Ballas won the trophy as the best dancers and I have to agree. She did well all throughout the show. The other couple was Edyta Sliwinska and Jason Taylor. They were also very good. He just seemed like such a sweet guy. When I voted I split up my votes as fair as I could cause I liked them both so well. I hated to see the show end and am looking forward to next September when a new Dancing with the Stars begins.

2 comments:

Petula said...

I don't catch this show, but they comment about it on The View. The clicks they showed looked really exciting! Maybe I can catch it next season.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You rock! :-)

Jean9 said...

I was a faithful viewer as well I think the votes went exactly the way they should have. There were a few couples I really liked. I look forward as well.