Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tornados and Earthquakes

Lately there have been some horrible things going on in this world. The earthquake that hit over in China is devastating. It is so sad to think of those children buried under all that rubble where the school collapsed. Then in Seneca, MO a tornado wiped out a town the other day. Most of the residents there could not get insurance because there are harmful substances from mining. The government was in the process of buying out people now many are without homes and the chance to rebuild. This is horrible. I can't imagine what they are going through. We really need to be praying for these people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. My name is Nellie. I like your blog and I wonder if you could write a review about my credit card site and place it on your blog (around 150 words, 1-2 anchor). Is it possible? How much will it cost me?
If not, tell me what kind of links you can offer. I don’t need sitewide links please.
Thanks.I am looking forward to hearing from you.NellieHawkins55@gmail.com