Friday, November 21, 2008

Discount Jewelry

Holsted Jewelers has been in business since 1971 and has provided exclusively designed jewelry, gifts and accessories to millions of very satisfied customers. At there website you can find discount jewelry and save yourself a lot of money. Many people are probably looking to keep their budgets lower for Christmas shopping this year and at Holsted Jewelers you will be able to find gifts for under $50. If you spend over $85 you will receive free shipping. They also have sale items that you can save up to 70% on some of their jewelry. I may just mention this website to my husband and give him some ideas for me for Christmas. I love jewelry and would love something beautiful from Holsted.

1 comment:

Barbies4Sale! said...

Hi Sandy. I hope you don't mind, but. When we start talking jewelry, there is but one jewelry line I'm interested in...

The $18,000.00 High End, High Fashion, "Barbie™ Rocks" Jewelry Collection, by Layna and Alan Friedman of Beverly Hills!

Have you seen it? It's Gorgeous!
And I would just simply die for that Pink Diamond Studded Barbie Silhouette Pendant. Oh but I love the Dog Tags too.

What do you think? ~ Barbie