Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gadget Type Gifts

Christmas time can be kind of hard sometimes. Trying to think of the perfect gift for friends and loved ones. I have 3 men in my family and they all seem to enjoy gadget type gifts. I would probably say my adult sons probably do more then their dad. There is this really sweet website where you can find gadget type gifts. There are gifts like a digital tire gauge, my husband would like that.
You can increase your hybrid mpg and performance by running your Prius in electric mode only up to 34 mph. This option is put into every Prius but it is disabled for North American hybrids but now you can turn it back on for improved hybrid mpg and performance. Using this device is easy to install and will activate the electric only feature.
Another very cool gadget is the Kiwi gas saver. The Kiwi uses a LED display that will improve your fuel economy by pointing out certain wasteful driving trends and helping you modify them. My guess is everyone would love this gift. I know everyone in my family would. We all want to know ways in which to save on our gas.
This site is full of great gadgets and would be perfect for your gadget minded person on your Christmas list.

1 comment:

clare3 said...

Yes, a digital tire gauge would be perfect.