Friday, November 7, 2008

Sale

I love to shop and find good bargains. At buy.com they offer weekly sales. They have huge savings on many great items. This is the perfect time to check them out for Christmas gifts.
I have a small mp3 player that I use when I go for walks. I like it but it doesn't always work right. It can't hold much music either and I would love a better quality MP3 player. I found one at buy.com and it is an 8 GB and the original price is $199 and today I could purchase it for $49. Wow! Now that's what I call a real sale. That is 75% of the original price. I may just have to think about getting that and then I could really download some music.
For movie or music lovers there are some huge savings. They have music box sets that have huge discounts on them. There is so much to look at. If you love jewelry you can find some beautiful pieces for a fraction of the cost. Their electronic selection is amazing. I found a digital frame for under $30, that is awesome.
My guess is that if you check out this website you could probably find something for everyone on your Christmas list. They offer free shipping on many of their products so there is another savings.

1 comment:

Barbies4Sale! said...

Great finds and suggestions one and all. I Love shopping. And as you probably have guessed, I love shopping for Barbies 4 Sale.

Ah! But you have two sons. So I guess they are not interested. Nevertheless, I wanted to let you know that you have a wonderful blog here, and that I enjoyed your shopping post tremendously. Keep on blogging girl, you've got a fan. ~Barbie