Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trip to Sioux City


Sunnyview is a retirement residence where my husband and I work. This past summer they added a new entry way on the building and a drive through area where residents can be dropped off right at the door. It is looking great and a couple of men had to be hired to put some brick on the lower part of the addition. So, my husband and I took a trip to Sioux City to pick up the brick and cement. We took the Sunnyview truck and a big trailer and headed over there to get the stuff. It's about a two hour trip and that was the most up and down trip in that truck that I have ever been on. Because the trailer was empty it really made the truck bounce. The trip home was much better, thank goodness and we got everything to Sunnyview safe and sound.

No comments: