Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Andy Griffith Show


Ya know, I really enjoy some of those older shows that are still on tv. TV Land plays some really great ones like the Andy Griffith Show. I really don't get tired of watching them especially the ones with Don Knotts in them, he was the one who played Barney. That character was just hilarious and can always make me laugh. He was a very talented man and really made the show what it is. I hope they keep that show playing on television for years to come.
The picture is from www.starpulse.com.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OH yes, a definite classic. I didn't get into it as a kid when I'd see it in reruns, but now as an adult I can see what my folks loved about it so much. Yes, Barney was hilarious and so talented! Thanks, by the way, for leaving me a comment about my "Brady Bunch" post - glad to hear you're also a fan! Great minds think alike! :-)

Karen and Gerard said...

This is a great show! I still enjoy watching the reruns too sometimes. It was one of my Dad's favorites and he didn't watch much TV. I loved the close relationship between Andy, Opie and Aunt Bee. They don't make them like this anymore.

The "Kit Kettredge: An American Girl" movie is sort of on the same level though and was very refreshing to see a wholesome, family movie!