Friday, July 18, 2008

Subway

Have you ever found some kind of object or really anything in your food that you have ordered from a restaurant that shouldn't be there? Such as a bug or knife or something similar? Well, that is exactly what someone found in his Subway sandwich. There was a paring knife the full length of his sandwich. Luckily this man did not bite into the sharp end and thank the good Lord that he didn't because he could have been hurt.
The worst thing I ever found in something I had ordered was in an ice cream sundae and as I was eating it I suddenly saw a long hair down in it. It was so disgusting and so my husband and I complained to management and they were wonderful about the whole situation and very apologetic. They ended up giving us a nice gift card and we really appreciated that.

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW - that is so scary! You just never know what might be in our food. I'm glad you got a gift card for that hair in your food. I've found hair in my food many times, and it's not fun. Do you remember hearing on the news a few years ago how someone actually found a small rat at the bottom of their can of soda?? Sorry to gross you out, but it really happened! YUCKO!! Any time I have a soda, I always think of that. That's helped me cut back, LOL!!