Saturday, July 26, 2008

Starbucks Coffee

I am a huge coffee fanatic. I don't drink lots of it but I do like a cup of coffee in the mornings with a flavored coffee creamer. CoffeeForLess.com is the most excellent home and Office Coffee Service on the Internet. There you can purchase a variety of coffee related items. Some of the coffee brands that you can purchase there are Starbucks coffee, Folgers, Millstone and several others. They offer free shipping on orders over $50 and ground shipping is $5.95. So, for all your coffee needs be sure and check out this website, there is so much to choose from.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good information!! So you're a coffee lover, huh? I myself don't drink coffee -- I love it, but it doesn't love me (won't get into details there, LOL). But my dad is addicted, especially to Starbucks. Thanks for the info.