Sunday, June 29, 2008

Car Show


Yesterday afternoon we drove about 2 hours to go to a car show. My husband and told a friend that we would be there. I really didn't want to go but I could see my husband wanted to so I was a good sport about it. On half of our drive up there we drove through quite a bit of rain. When we got there and it looked like there weren't many cars. I was disappointed that we drove that far for so little and with the price of gas that wasn't good either. So, we got out and started walking down the street to check out the cars and to our amazement there were quite a few there. We saw my husband's friend and he was so surprised and thrilled that we had come so that made it worth it all. We had to dodge raindrops quite a bit but that was ok because we did end up having a nice evening out.

No comments: