Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spiders

I am very afraid of spiders. When I see a very big one and I have to kill it I will start to tremble, tears will come in my eyes and fear over takes me. That's especially if they are huge. I was walking up our basement stairs yesterday and we have a brownish carpet on the steps. As I was going I suddenly saw something that looked like a very large spider sitting in the corner of the step. I frantically ran for a shoe and when I got there I hit at him and he ran. I started to panic and ran down the stairs where he was dropping to the floor. I grabbed our bug spray and got him. I think I basically drowned him. Anyway, I was so relieved to see him curl up and die. I made my husband pick it up when he got home.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know, spiders are really creepy, aren't they!! I think I'm just as scared as you are of them. You were very brave in what you did. You go, girl!! (and thank goodness for hubbies who are there to clean up the mess) :-)