Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cruise Deals

I have never been on a cruise but that is a dream of mine. I have been trying to convince my husband that we need to do that for our vacation. It can be kind of expensive so it is important to try and find good cruise deals. At shermanstravel.com you can find great deals for the Bahamas, Hawaii, Mexico and many more wonderful destinations. You can get a percentage off of your cruise price or onboard money credit for your cruise. They have very good offers on different cruise lines. So, if you are like me and want to go on a cruise but also want to get a good deal then be sure and check out this website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that's one of my dreams too! wish us luck so we can go on our dream cruise!

Kim said...

This is one of my dreams as well! Thanks for this post. I hope you can go on a cruise sometime soon and live your dream. I've heard such wonderful things about them.

Unknown said...

Hopefully you get good cruise with that cruise liner. However, it not always right that cruise traveling are expensive. But you have to look for it as you get one, that’s good. But if you need info about cruise liners, last minute cruises & traveling cost / tips you can go to cruise deals. This is a good place for information. Oh! All information is free here.

Happy cruising…..
Karen J. Bergquist