Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunburn

Yesterday I was outside quite a lot and in the morning I decided to put on my swimsuit top and shorts. I was preparing to put up our pool and I knew the sun was hot but I also knew I had been tanning some and figured I would be okay. Well, I was wrong and I sure ended up with some sunburn. It's not very sore but I still am not too happy with myself that I didn't put on some sunscreen. I guess I will just have to deal with it and remember next time to use a good sunscreen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have great tast in templates, lol. Try some aloe or noxema for the sunburn to cool it down. I'm heading out to the yard to lounge in the sun now. I think I will use sunscreen, thanks for the reminder :)

Petula said...

Oh... be careful! I just read an article today about treating sunburn. It said to make chamomile tea, chill it and soak a cloth in the chilled tea and apply. I didn't read the rest, but I think that was the jist. Hope it feels better.