Thursday, June 26, 2008

Humidity

The last couple of days it has been very humid. Humidity is a big part of our summers here in Iowa. It's not good for hair and if you sweat much, you really sweat on a humid day. I have some natural curl in my hair and when I'm out in the humidity for very long my hair starts to curl and sometimes frizz. It's bad. And for people who have straight hair, well it goes flat. I know because I have a friend who struggles with that. I try and stay in as much as I can on days like that.

2 comments:

haveyu said...

I completely agree, its crazy how humid its been around here lately. Its sad knowing that we're gonna have to adjust to new climates, since they don't seem to be very comfortable >_<

Kim said...

OH, how I hate the humidity! I agree about the hair problems. Mine is naturally straight and kind of halfway gets wavy and halfway really extra heavy. Not a pretty sight. But the biggest problem is I have trouble breathing when it's this bad outside! I hope the rest of the summer isn't this humid!